10/31/12

Yet Another Benefit of LED’s


HAPPY HALLOWEEN
LED lights come equipped with small fans to help cool the diodes as they convert electrical energy into light energy.  I have done tests on the LED's from HTGSupply.com, and you can see the pictures in past posts and I can attest that they are specifically designed for optimal plant growth. The fans help make the lights work great but has a side effect of increasing air flow.  Air flow will increase the photosynthesis rate, which will increase plant growth and yield.  I have written about what I think is the single best light, but I think I am becoming a convert, LED”s rock!  I also think LED's are great for growing in small spaces.  If you are looking for a new light or to expand your growth, the triband LED from HTGSupply.com is where I'd start.

Good Growing Dr. E.R. Myers

No comments: